- Turn off the power switch and remove the cables from the back of the printer.
- Open the printer with the green buttons on the sides.
- Remove the metal tear off bar from the printer.
- Put the cutter cable completely through the hole on the front of the printer.
- Attach the cutter to the front of the printer.
- Close the top cover of the printer and turn the printer upside down gently.
- Remove the cover on the bottom of the printer with a screwdriver.
- Place the cable of the cutter in the cable channel.
- Connect the plug to the white connector.
- Put the cover back in place.
- Now turn the printer to its original position.