For these steps you need an Altec CleaningWipe
- Open the label printer with the green buttons on the sides.
- Remove the ink ribbon waste roll and place it on the ribbon supply cover.
- Get a CleaningWipe from it’s packaging.
- Clean the print head from left to right with the cleaning wipe.
- Clean the white label guide bar all around.
- Now clean the feed roller and turn it with both thumbs to clean it completely around.
- Place the ink ribbon waste roll back in the ink ribbon waste supply hub and close both ink ribbon covers.
- Close the top cover of the printer.