Place ink ribbon
- Slide the black ribbon spindle into a roll of ink ribbon.
- Open the label printer with the green buttons on the sides.
- Open the black ink ribbon cover at the bottom of the top cover.
- Place the ink ribbon here with the yellow side to the left.
Import: first attach the right side.
- Now open the black cover on the top cover.
- Slide a black ribbon spindle into a cardboard core.
- Place the black ribbon spindle with a waste roll here.
- Pull the ink ribbon along the print head and attach it to the waste roll.
For example with a piece of adhesive tape.
- Optional: check with a label or piece of tape whether the ink is on the outside.
- Close both black covers and then the cover of the label printer.